Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : bdrmusic
About Me 
Profile Created :2/6/2001 3:07 PM
Total Posts : 49
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to bdrmusic

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Shortcuts and QuicKeys
Re: shaking hands when doing fine tuning work - in addition to a macro program (I use Keyboard Maestro and love it), might I also suggest a different input device other than the Magic Trackpad. I...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!bdrmusic
11/25/2015 1:49 AM

Finale losing Focus - fixed in 2014.5?
Does anyone know if the "Finale losing Focus" issue has been fixed in 14.5? That is, when user attention switches back and forth from Finale to anything else - any app or even to the Finder - the...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

bdrmusic
11/17/2015 9:59 PM
 Finale 2014 loses "Focus" when switching between other apps
Thanks for the reply. I use Keyboard Maestro and have a number of F key shortcuts too. None of them work until I click on the Menu bar after using another app. MM knows about it. Below is the reply...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!bdrmusic
1/29/2015 6:18 PM

Finale 2014 loses "Focus" when switching between other apps
Hey All, This issue may have been addressed before but there is a serious problem with 2014. I was so hoping it would have been fixed in the most recent update, but alas it has not. When Finale 2014...

bdrmusic
1/29/2015 6:09 PM

Music not centering on page in 2014b
A new problem just developed in the 2014b update for Mac. If you try to center music on the page with crop marks and registration marks prior to creating a PDF or print, the music will not be...

bdrmusic
6/5/2014 7:03 PM