Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > SmartMusic iPhone App?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : FluteGirl
About Me 
Profile Created :6/6/2010 10:20 PM
Total Posts : 7
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to FluteGirl

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Rubank Elementary Method
PS: SmartMusic already is planning on putting the book "Measures of Success" on the next release SmartMusic 2011 (this summer!)
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!FluteGirl
6/8/2010 8:31 AM
 Rubank Elementary Method
Thanks Jim! The band directors in Baltimore County, MD seem to be using Accent on Achievement. Not sure if it's that great, but apparently they all have to use it. By the way, you should check out a...
6/8/2010 8:25 AM
 Rubank Elementary Method
Hi Jim, Thanks for the info! I am new to teaching... I don't have a music degree, but I have a teaching degree (I know that is not the same thing but....), and I have been playing the flute for over...
6/7/2010 3:37 PM
 SmartMusic iPhone App?
I agree with everyone's comments above. SmartMusic needs to keep up with today's technology. Everyone wants the iphone or itouch because of the cool apps. I think a SmartMusic app will attract MANY...
6/6/2010 10:48 PM

Rubank Elementary Method
So SmartMusic has Rubank Intermediate and Advanced Method books loaded on their software, but why not the Rubank Elementary Method? MOST flute teachers in MD are using that book, and I'm sure around...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

FluteGirl
6/6/2010 10:44 PM