Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jguthans
About Me 
Profile Created :8/31/2004 7:50 PM
Total Posts : 22
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jguthans

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Trial Period
Maybe I wasn't clear about the trial version. I never even got one day. The moment it was installed I close the program and re opened it and it said the trial period was over. I did that because I...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jguthans
6/22/2012 5:31 PM

Band Templates
I had some problems with the Trial Period of Finale 2012 and decieded to take it off and reinstall it to see if it would work. Well, it was the same but it also deleted all the band templates in my...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jguthans
6/20/2012 6:21 PM

Trial Period
I just downloaded 2012, been a user since almost from the very beginning days and have purchased several copies of Finale through the years, but these new programs seem to have a mind of their own. I...

Jguthans
6/20/2012 5:37 PM

Sight-reading
I was able to fool the sight-reading section everytime if I wanted to. If you start a note at the correct time you can play just about anything on the same pitch and as long as you stop for the...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jguthans
1/19/2012 10:12 AM

Finale 2012-Becoming too Complicated for Me.
I have to admit I am just not a sharp as I used to be and I have not upgraded in some time. In fact I am still using 2007. I recently installed 2012 and found myself having to relearn the program and...

Jguthans
11/2/2011 7:52 PM