Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Help, Please: GPO + JABB + SoundFonts + Synthesizer in Finale 2006?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : sunsinger
About Me 
Profile Created :7/23/2006 1:00 AM
Total Posts : 15
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to sunsinger

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Wedges over notes do not play back with GPO/JABB --- how do I get accents to play back?
Jetcopy, You requested a sample file. I am attaching the little test file I have been using in my ongoing struggle.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!sunsinger
9/7/2006 11:14 PM
 Wedges over notes do not play back with GPO/JABB --- how do I get accents to play back?
I have for test purposes created a simple one-staff file using Flute Plr1 from JABB with wedges as predefined on the Articulations menu (#3). Expanding the definition of that symbol shows that it is...
9/7/2006 11:10 PM
 USB to MIDI that works well with Finale?
I use MOTU's "FastLane" to connect in my Kurzweil K2500 and I have had no problems with it.
9/7/2006 3:22 PM

When I want to accent a note with a wedge ( > ) it shows up in the score with no problem --- but, in spite of the fact that the Garritan manuals SAY that their products respond to velocity data, I...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

sunsinger
9/7/2006 3:14 PM
 Dynamics not executing when dealing with grouped instruments in GPO
It is true that Finale Expressions include "arco", "pizz", etc., but they DON'T include "straight mute", "Harmon mute", etc. for JABB brass. Furthermore, "tremolo" can get you into trouble if you use...
9/7/2006 12:16 PM