Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2012 information  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Nev
About Me 
Profile Created :3/20/2005 1:23 PM
Total Posts : 68
Interests : Cornet player 2nd, in brass band. Engine driver on narrow guage Welsh railway (for fun)
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Nev

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Sibelius UK closure is confirmed – killed by US owners on the 4th of July
I find this quite interesting considering I have just come away from the dare I say BiaB forum where it was announced that Avid have recently sold off M.Audio to InMusic. Most M.Audio users seem...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Nev
7/7/2012 5:10 PM
 Touch screen?
So far this thread has proved interesting and has gone a long way from my original enquiry, thank you folks so far. Technology is advancing, who knows what is round the corner, maybe even touch will...
6/6/2012 9:25 AM
 Touch screen?
You posted Justin as I was writing, but please take note, from what I am seeing elsewhere within general computing circles, the touch screen is definitely here and will spread. As I said in my...
5/20/2012 7:50 AM
 Touch screen?
You couldn't do any note entry with touch screen. Want to bet on that? You probably couldn't do any really fine placement. (hell, I don't even use my mouse for fine placement, only nudge keys and...
5/20/2012 7:44 AM
 Touch screen?
So, I take it that Finale will not at the moment work with a touch screen. It could be handy to just use your finger to shift that note up or down a semitone, squeeze that overly long bar, move the...
5/20/2012 5:59 AM