Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2012 information  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Colinoid
About Me 
Profile Created :7/29/2009 12:08 PM
Total Posts : 7
Interests : Gamer
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://soundcloud.com/colinbroom

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Notation question - tuplets
Monte Verdiand Zuill et al are correct in that it should really be eighths rather than sixtheenths. It's essentially 4 in the time of 3, the implication being that with that note value, 4 wouldn't...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Colinoid
10/9/2011 7:23 AM

Tiny tweaks I'd like to see in the Score Manager.
I still don't feel I've really explored the capabilities of the score manager (it'll probably be the next new piece I start when I do this), but on the whole it's looking pretty good. There's just...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Colinoid
10/8/2011 2:22 PM

Finale 2012 Score Manager Key Command
Downloaded Finale 2012 earlier tonight and started using it. Since I'm upgrading from 2009 I figure there's quite a few new things, though I haven't really explored it too much yet. The Score Manager...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Colinoid
10/7/2011 5:48 PM
 Finale 2009 -Windows xp sp3
View menu>Page View Style, and choose what option works best for you. I usually have mine on "Book style: Row". C.
9/6/2011 6:09 AM
 Is there a shortcut for...?
I've always felt that the bookmarks in Finale should be more useable than they are. That one has to go through a menu and submenu to get to them makes them (for me) a less attractive option for...
8/13/2011 5:18 AM