Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2012 information  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : jms3music
About Me 
Profile Created :12/27/2009 3:21 PM
Total Posts : 405
Interests : Composing, mixing
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.jms3music.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to jms3music

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Recommendations on Car FM Transmitter?
Thanks to everyone for providing advice and things to consider. I ultimately bought one on eBay last week, received it yesterday, and tested it today on the drive to/from the office. The test went...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!jms3music
6/3/2014 8:05 PM
I did consider that, but figure there is not much point since the car will soon be replaced, then why bother buying a new radio - especially when I am seeing FM transmitters well under $20.
5/16/2014 7:48 PM

Since we are all musically-inclined people here, certainly some have encountered a similar situation... I drive a car which is 16 years old, and the cassette adapter I had been using to connect my...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

jms3music
5/16/2014 1:50 PM

Using the MPC Element with Finale or PrintMusic?
Admittedly, what I am trying to do is beyond Akai's original intent, but I am hoping that I can utilize the MPC Element with PrintMusic 2011 - has anyone had any success in using it with PrintMusic...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

jms3music
1/17/2014 12:58 AM
 Which version of Finale is right for me?
A little late to this party - no surprise there... One other aspect to consider when looking at future usage of whatever program might fit best is to determine if using external sound libraries might...
1/5/2014 1:41 PM