Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > New PC recommendations  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Simon Furey
About Me 
Profile Created :11/11/2001 12:02 AM
Total Posts : 202
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Simon Furey

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Windows 10 "Anniversary Update"
I had problems with 14.5 and AU, and that was one of the reasons that persuaded me to try Finale 25 (any port in a storm...) and I have to say that the new Finale does seem a bit more stable and it's...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Simon Furey
9/28/2016 3:37 PM
 Disappearing fonts on Windows 10
Nope; sorry, John. It's TTF. And it´s been working happily on my various systems for years, since Windows Vista through 7 and 10 but just disappeared today. OK, it might have happened a couple of...
7/27/2016 6:22 AM

Disappearing fonts on Windows 10
Well, here's a new mystery! Today for some reason I can't select the font I ordinarily use in the Lyrics window. It's missing from the dropdown list. This happens on Finale 2014.5 and Finale 2012....

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Simon Furey
7/27/2016 4:45 AM
 Backward repeat dialog not working
Thanks, Zuill, that is exactly what I want. Looking at what you did, I remember now that one has to use the "Edit Ending" dialog to do the 1,3,5 thing (remembering to change the displayed text), not...
3/10/2016 9:33 AM

Backward repeat dialog not working
Hi gang, I feel rather stupid at the moment because I can't get a simple thing to work that I've done many times in the past, though not for some time. Is it me, or has something changed? What...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Simon Furey
3/10/2016 3:02 AM