Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2003  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : DocMc
About Me 
Profile Created :3/4/1999 3:49 PM
Total Posts : 78
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to DocMc

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

(No Subject)
When i download a MIDI in 4/4 time it often needs the first number to be a pick upquarter note. I need to move that first note to be that pick up note, Next everything should be a 4/4 measure thru...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

DocMc
6/24/2013 2:06 PM
 Finale on eBay?
I have been a Coda dealer since way back when - when there were only 3 dealers in the entire state. Now anyone with a retail sales license seems to be able to get and sell Finale. I always checked...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!DocMc
5/1/2003 11:10 AM

Music symbols, etc. into Word document
In writing a paper using Word, how do I enter music symbols, accents, crescendo marks, etc.? I want to describe the symbol and also enter the symbol I have described. Thanks. [email protected] ...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

DocMc
2/27/2003 2:26 PM

Moving/sliding notes
I need to convert a MIDI file of the Christmas hymn tune "Adeste" to a Finale .MUS file. The MIDI file imports in 4/4 time but on the first beat of the measure rather than on the 4th beat (as a pick...

DocMc
11/26/2002 3:33 PM

Move/slide music to right
Many MIDI files begin on the first beat of the measure even though the music actually has a pick up note on the 4th beat. I import a hymn style tune such as Adeste Fidelis - save it as a .MUS file....

DocMc
10/30/2002 11:14 AM