Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2003  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : JSagala
About Me 
Profile Created :11/2/1999 4:57 AM
Total Posts : 190
Occupation : College Music Prof (Composition, Theory, Analysis), Composer
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.jeremysagala.net
Private Message : Send a Private Message to JSagala

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 How to do this tricky graphic?
I'm not sure what that means either, and I've done alot with various types of graphic notation. Regardless, if I wanted to create something like that, I might try doing it first with the Shape...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!JSagala
2/25/2007 10:32 PM
 Windows Vista and Finale?
I have Finale 2007c installed on my desktop with Vista Ultimate and on my tablet with Vista Business. The 'only' problems I've come across is a nasty playback bug and issues with EPS export...
2/23/2007 5:50 PM
 PLAYBACK FREEZE in VISTA - CARLA?
It very well may be something else, but probably related--I get the playback freeze even after Finale has had focus the whole time. I have noticed however that starting and stopping playback quickly...
2/23/2007 12:25 PM
 PLAYBACK FREEZE in VISTA - CARLA?
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Brian, I hope you are right about this and MM will get this addressed quickly in Fin07d. Carla, I brought this up on the forum about a week ago and...
2/22/2007 4:22 PM
 Controling the number of measures per staff
I don't know what version of Finale you're using, but try selecting your document with the mass edit tool and pressing CTRL+M, and lock the layout to 4 measures per system that way. You can then...
2/16/2007 12:52 PM