Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Unable To Define Expression For Playback  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Daniel Byers
About Me 
Profile Created :12/1/2014 4:09 PM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Daniel Byers

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Unable To Define Expression For Playback
Jetcopy, Thank you very much. I look forward to replicating your results! I am glad for the willingness of people on this forum to help others. Finale is a powerful tool, but one of its greatest...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Daniel Byers
12/8/2014 9:23 PM
Jetcopy, I understand. I hope this is what you need. Daniel Finale 2012c Dell 745: Pentium D940; 8MB RAM; 1TB HD Windows 7 Ultimate x64
12/8/2014 8:14 PM
 can't access Finale 2012 manual
Dillon, I have the exact same problem. I had been able to access the local manual offline on Windows XP, but not after my upgrade to Windows 7. The Windows Explorer loaded the manual template, but...
12/8/2014 7:01 PM
Charles Lawrence: Thank you for the suggestion. I created a simplified excerpt, then duplicated the steps I took, following as best I could "To define an expression for playback"; to wit, 1....
12/8/2014 6:50 PM

I am working on an SATB + Keyboard piece. It is essentially finished, and I am trying to embellish it. I need both crescendos and fermatas. Since I need to be able to audition it, I am trying to...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Daniel Byers
12/4/2014 6:04 PM