Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2003 Multiple time signatures, non-aligned  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Mark Stringer
About Me 
Profile Created :1/12/1999 11:02 PM
Total Posts : 532
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Mark Stringer

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Split measure, linked parts
Is there a way to split a measure between staves in a part linked to a score in F2k7, but not have that staff split point show up in other parts? I did this in a trombone part while editing that part...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Mark Stringer
3/3/2007 8:46 AM

moving Finale 2006 from one computer to another
My laptop died a bitter death taking all with it, I now have a new laptop. Finale 2006 was installed on the old laptop as well as my PC. Can I re-register my new installation of Finale on the new...

Mark Stringer
1/8/2006 4:31 AM

2006 Installation question
I'm about to install my new copy of the F2-6, but immediately get a window saying that if I'm using XP (which I am) and have a previous version of Finale installed, they strongly recommend me to...

Mark Stringer
8/6/2005 8:53 AM
 Tuplets over a barline
Thanks so much for taking the time to work this out and explain it so clearly! I was completely lost and appreciate the input. Mark
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Mark Stringer
10/21/2004 11:30 AM
 Tuplets over a barline
I'm feeling very stupid, Zuill; I'm trying to see what steps you took to produce this, especially the last one. The Voice 2 entry seems as if you're entering a basic rhythm base in voice 1, then...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Mark Stringer
10/21/2004 2:28 AM