Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2003 Multiple time signatures, non-aligned  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : gregory
About Me 
Profile Created :1/24/1999 11:15 AM
Total Posts : 47
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to gregory

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 ALT codes
Isn't it a pity though we still can't properly write Dvorak's name properly.... the inverted carat over the R still doesnt exist in our antiquated POV on languages.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!gregory
4/15/2009 7:00 AM

measure numbers - a can of worms?
I would like to have some ideas as to the construction of measure number regions. I am especially interested in "professional editions" type information, but at the same time, this is a subject that...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

gregory
12/28/2002 2:37 AM
 Finale 2003 Multiple time signatures, non-aligned
Michel, bravo pour votre astuce. Je n'ai jamais pensé de faire parait, mais c'est vraiment excellent. Quand j'ai vu votre exemple, j'ai compris tout de suite que vous avez utilisé staff styles......
10/31/2002 10:58 AM
 Repeats
The answer to this Conundrum is : READ THE MANUAL !! -- all is clearly explained therein. look up the word REPEAT in the index, and then under that you will find the words MID-MEASURE REPEATS. Click...
10/16/2002 11:18 PM
 Ctree error revisited
I too was having a lot of c-tree errors appearing when I switched off my external drive and started using the c drive on my portable.... All my pointers for temp files had been directed to the...
8/25/2002 8:10 AM