Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > is this file corrupted?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : swingband2000
About Me 
Profile Created :12/30/2002 8:38 PM
Total Posts : 10
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to swingband2000

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Hi-hat combinations (open/closed)
I am still using Finale 2003a (the later versions have more bells and whistles than I will ever use), and write primarily big band charts. My question is this: In my drumset notation, is it possible...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

swingband2000
3/5/2010 3:37 PM

Triplet playback
Whenever I play back a triplet, it plays back staccato, even though I use a slur about it and the triplet is within a slurred phrase. I have this problem even without human playback turned on. I am...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

swingband2000
9/24/2003 6:22 PM
 is this file corrupted?
I guess to further induce how bad I feel about my comments yesterday, I went back and re-read all of the other posts in this thread. I did not realize that the composer (I think he was one of the...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!swingband2000
9/22/2003 7:33 AM
 is this file corrupted?
OK, I would like to offer my apologies to the composer, as well as to anyone else who was offended about the comments I posted regarding this composition itself. All of you are entirely correct in...
9/22/2003 7:19 AM
 is this file corrupted?
I also opened the file on my PC and it looked fine. However, with hopefully a little more tact than Mr. Anonymous, the lines you are writing are not totally playable on the instruments you had...
9/20/2003 6:01 PM