Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : meph2k1
About Me 
Profile Created :3/9/2001 10:02 PM
Total Posts : 44
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to meph2k1

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Problem with modern music
Yes I agree with you.......a friend of mine who is into contemporary music said that the important is to create an effect even if the notes are not exactly the ones written in the score. This idea...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!meph2k1
10/12/2014 1:28 PM
Michel, you are right! My conception on what a cluster is seems poor. Generally I play music written in a more "normal" way and in any case the chord I have described is closer to a cluster rather...
10/12/2014 11:01 AM
I think this can be a solution here but later in the score there are some chords in which not each sound is included.....I mean the cluster doesn't contain consecutive notes. Example: with finger you...
10/11/2014 8:32 AM
Thank you for your answer. I would like to understand more about your idea for a different look. Can you explain me another time? This is the first time I write this kind of music so I don't even...
10/10/2014 9:35 AM

Hi to everybody, long time ago I posted the same question and in some way I got an answer to this problem. In any case I gave up in copying the score with Finale because it was too complicate. Now I...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

meph2k1
10/10/2014 5:58 AM