Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : MEB
About Me 
Profile Created :11/18/2003 3:38 PM
Total Posts : 38
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to MEB

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 harp volume on playback; piano pedaling/sustain
Thanks, Derrek and Michel. Do either of you think the harp volume is normal? (Does the harp usually sound that loud against full orchestra?)
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!MEB
10/29/2016 4:25 PM

harp volume on playback; piano pedaling/sustain
Does anybody else think the harp playback is too loud? It sounds over everything, sort of pounds away. Is there some sort of fix besides changing the settings in studio view, and if that's how you do...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

MEB
10/28/2016 11:41 PM
 Copy and paste instrument changes - bug?
I have the same problem. Manually transposing percussion instruments is enormously time-consuming. If you have gotten a fix for this, please post it. Thanks.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!MEB
10/28/2016 3:52 PM
 dialog box visibility -- can't maximize the view - percussion map or Human playback preferences
I use Classic Start Menu, and I cannot find anything that changes font size within Finale such that the percussion layout designer looks different; that is, it looks smaller if I hit Ctrl - but it...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!MEB
10/17/2016 12:30 PM

dialog box visibility -- can't maximize the view - percussion map or Human playback preferences
When the percussion map dialog box opens, I see things like "Suspended Cymbal Cresc (" and then I have to look on the Garritan List of General MIDI percussion sounds to remind myself what follows the...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

MEB
10/16/2016 5:28 PM