Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Sekhar
About Me 
Profile Created :6/20/2016 8:37 AM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Sekhar

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Positioning dynamics on top
Thanks a lot, exactly what I wanted. FYI for other Finale newcomers like me from what I also learned: the positioning of a dynamic is a property that you can change (open the dynamic property and...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Sekhar
10/23/2016 9:17 AM

Positioning dynamics on top
I am writing a score with lyrics and am trying to position the dynamics at the top so they don't clash with the lyrics. How would one do this in Finale 2014.5? I understand there is a plugin to move...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Sekhar
10/21/2016 11:09 PM

Prevent addition of rests and automatic rebar/rebeam after drag/drop
I am trying to put down motives and phrases to experiment without getting constrained by time signature. I thought having a large measure like 100/4 would let me put notes in one measure, and it...

Sekhar
10/1/2016 2:48 PM
 Volume shifts randomly with Finale/Aria playback
I think I found the problem. It seems to be happening because my keyboard is sending bad MIDI data during playback. Disabling MIDI Thru (MIDI/Audio->Device Setup->MIDI Thru) appears to have fixed it.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Sekhar
6/20/2016 2:29 PM

Volume shifts randomly with Finale/Aria playback
When I try to play back a score, the volume is shifting randomly when the "Play Finale through VST" is selected and the playback is through Aria. This is on 2014.5 on Windows 10. Clearing the MIDI...

Sekhar
6/20/2016 12:29 PM