Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Mayo Adams
About Me 
Profile Created :5/19/2000 6:53 AM
Total Posts : 33
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Mayo Adams

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Finale2006 and Kontakt 2: General Playback questions
Just how can one use to use Finale contollers to control playback in Kontakt 2.2 Sampler ? Must one set the MIDI send of each controller to the corresponding automation number in Kontakt? (Ive tried...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Mayo Adams
1/12/2007 12:55 PM
 Colored Noteheads for Solfege
Thanks for your example. I agree completely that the use of colors as a means of teaching students how to read is toxic pedagogy. I never intended to use it for this purpose. But enough of that, I...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Mayo Adams
9/19/2006 11:56 AM
Of course Mike is right about the code issue. Any feature request will require code restructuring. I considered this in making the suggestion in the first place. I thought perhaps it would be a...
9/18/2006 12:41 PM
It is true that the use of colors would confuse the colorblind. No doubt. In which case, dont use them. Synaesthetes too, would of course stand the risk of feeling themselves outcasts in an alien...
9/17/2006 6:57 PM
There's nothing to be "sorry" about, my heart is not set on convincing you personally. And whatever it "looks like", upon consideration that is not merely superficial, the idea has its merits and its...
9/17/2006 6:25 PM