Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > DVD or CDs?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : rtarantola
About Me 
Profile Created :7/9/2001 4:10 PM
Total Posts : 54
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to rtarantola

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2010 and RAM
Hi, Thanks for the replies. I didn't think Finale needed a lot of RAM (not using playback at all) hence my initial question. The piece has a ton of tempo changes so I'll investigate that. I hope...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!rtarantola
1/18/2013 4:59 PM

Finale 2010 and RAM
Hi, I'm going to get a large file from a colleague to work on. It's in Finale 2010 and has to stay there. He has 8GB of RAM and says the file is causing his machine to slow down. I have 6GB of RAM...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

rtarantola
1/18/2013 10:22 AM

Multi measure rest numbers in only one stave
Hi, Can this be done? I have a two staff part where I'd like the MM rest numbers to only show up between the staves, not on each one individually. I'm not sure where to start with this one. Thanks,...

rtarantola
10/12/2009 9:17 PM

Flat Symbol in Instrument Name
Hi, I'd like to use a flat symbol in the instrument names and I can't seem to get one to come out that doesn't make the rest of the text move down and therefore skew it off the staff. I also need to...

rtarantola
1/23/2009 1:38 AM
 Hiding Beam Sections with White Boxes
Hi Bruno, Thanks for your help. It does turn out that it works if you attach the opaque box to a note after the one you want. It just cannot be in the same beam grouping. That is what was not...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!rtarantola
2/11/2008 10:59 AM