Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > New feature wishlist for Finale 2009  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Cybersparrow
About Me 
Profile Created :6/16/2007 1:31 AM
Total Posts : 24
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Cybersparrow

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Sonata font
Mine has the same information as yours, Brian. Sorry to hijack the thread yet again, but something's a bit strange with either my version of the font or Finale 2008b on the Mac. When I used the...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Cybersparrow
4/20/2008 6:46 PM
 Grabber tool is stuck
It sounds like you may have zoomed in by mistake. If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, try holding Control and scrolling up and down with the wheel. Otherwise, try holding Cmd+Opt+- or =.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Cybersparrow
4/19/2008 4:11 AM
 accidental positioning in Finale and Sibelius - neither is always correct.
I did some tests with the default settings, once with "Prefer top accidental at right" checked and once without it checked. Here are the results. It seems like you can't get everything right no...
4/14/2008 4:43 PM
 Finale 2008a WORKS LIKE CRAP (Leopard)
This is the only thing in your post that is not either a false assumption or an outright lie. How do they work, if not by changing something in your Mac? Magic? Little dancing elves? What on earth...
1/24/2008 4:13 AM
 New feature wishlist for Finale 2009
I second the motion for Spotlight support, and I would also like QuickLook support in Leopard.
10/22/2007 4:38 PM