Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > OT: UK or London citizens, BBC Proms  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : A.S.
About Me 
Profile Created :10/5/2006 5:51 AM
Total Posts : 629
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to A.S.

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale v25 - speed and latency on OS X
Hi Michael, This is good to hear. But just to make sure I understand you correct: Will you make sure that Finale will be fast enough even for those of us with larger Retina monitors? At the moment I...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!A.S.
9/12/2016 3:04 AM
 Notate new clef directly after first clef on new system?
Thanks Peter. That's another solution I shall look into. A.S.
9/6/2016 8:46 AM
That was surely an alternative I didn't think of! Interesting. Maybe a bit problematic for me at the moment since I still extract all parts (yes I'm a dinosaur...). But not impossible. I'll fiddle...
9/6/2016 4:27 AM

I was asked by my publisher to follow the guidelines in Elaine Gould's book "Behind Bars" concerning cues. Most of it is no problem but it's a bit tricky to add a new clef directly after the first on...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

A.S.
9/6/2016 2:43 AM
 Looking for advice on upgrading sample libraries and incorporating a DAW into my Finale process
I must admit I haven't used Xsample for some years but I wrote my first and second string quartet with them and it worked very well then. The sound from Xsample is a little bit "harsh" compared to...
6/20/2016 11:53 AM