Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 2014 is a nightmare. Most disappointing update in a long time  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : ekringle
About Me 
Profile Created :4/14/2002 10:09 AM
Total Posts : 41
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.sidewayshouse.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to ekringle

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Writing Jazz trombone in tenor clef
That sounds like something that would make most trombonists' brains explode. I say this as a trombonist who reads alto clef just fine.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!ekringle
2/8/2014 1:45 AM
 Finale 2014 is a nightmare. Most disappointing update in a long time
Unfortunately (Fortunately?) my upgrading was postponed due to a shortage of $$, so hopefully there will have been a update released to address some of these issues by the time I upgrade. I expect to...
11/11/2013 12:50 AM
 new Finale 2014-15-16
Are there any rumors flying about improved features, new things to play with? Does it make sandwiches to order? Does the percussion mapping eliminate the problems in 2012, but introduce an entirely...
10/9/2013 1:55 AM
 Wondering if I should upgrade
:freaked: It is built in, and I'm running it on a folder of Finale 2010 music right now. :freaked: Finale Script is really something I should spend more time learning (although I see to remember it...
10/9/2013 1:40 AM
 Wondering if I should upgrade
Is that one of the included scripts (I'm about to go to bed and I'm too lazy to look at the moment). If so, I know what my afternoon project is going to be tomorrow.
10/9/2013 1:34 AM