Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Deleting with eraser tool causing complete Fin 2014 shut down  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : HSGNOTES
About Me 
Profile Created :9/30/2013 1:02 PM
Total Posts : 73
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to HSGNOTES

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Another copy and paste issue
Peter, Let me try again. An already transposed alto sax part was copied and pasted into a score, where it was re-transposed instead of being left as copied. By trial and error, I found that pasting...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!HSGNOTES
12/6/2013 11:05 PM
New discovery: Displaying the score in concert pitch accepts the paste of transposed Alto Sax measures AS IS! But if I now display the score transposed, the pasted part will go up a major 6th. Other...
12/6/2013 6:05 PM
I ran a test before preparing files for upload. I opened a new default document in 2014, set the key sig, and instrument (alto sax) in score manager, and pasted a few measures. the notes were...
12/6/2013 5:26 PM

Shouldn't a copy and paste result in an identical copy in the receiving document? I selected a few measures from a .musx instrument part to paste into a .musx score staff of the same instrument. Both...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

HSGNOTES
12/6/2013 4:35 PM
 Today's Short Laundry List of Crazy 2014 Behavior
Thanks for the lucid explanations, rpm. There's a teacher in you, somewhere. Herman
11/27/2013 9:22 PM