Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Scrubbing not working suddenly  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Dale Lyles
About Me 
Profile Created :3/16/2004 9:05 PM
Total Posts : 52
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Personal Homepage : http://www.dalelyles.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Dale Lyles

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Tambourine w/ vocal line
I'm working on a piece for solo voice and piano accompaniment, and I'd like the vocalist to play the tambourine. I know I can put the notation in a different layer and change the noteheads, but how...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Dale Lyles
2/26/2016 4:15 PM
 Entering melodrama (ie speech plus music) in Finale?
I just started working on a song that calls for spoken lyrics in the intro, not tied to any rhythm. I found the "hard space" useful in being able to attach an entire phrase to a half-measure rest,...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Dale Lyles
2/26/2016 4:09 PM
 Scoremerger: page layout issues
It worked fine just to tack one scene onto another, but even then it might change the clef of just the first measure of just the first visible staff.
7/7/2014 5:24 PM
My solution: Save the template with a Staff Set view of the vocals/piano — with the piano moved to below the vocals [nonstandard orchestral order] — then copy paste the entire piano score into the...
7/7/2014 1:04 PM
How about this one—merged the orchestral template with the final scene of the piano score. If you go into Page Layout and then Redefine the Pages (after deleting the text boxes — which were imported,...
7/7/2014 11:12 AM