Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Chords and Moving Notes  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Terry Bacon
About Me 
Profile Created :6/4/2002 9:59 AM
Total Posts : 35
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
AOL IM : baconter
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Terry Bacon

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Copy and Paste between Layers
Thanks. That worked when I moved the harmony part to layer 2 before the copy/paste. It still deleted when I didn't take that step. That helps and it works in both Finale and PrintMusic.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Terry Bacon
2/7/2012 9:22 PM

Copy and Paste between Layers
Hi all, I feel like I should know how to do this by now, but I'm stumped! I am trying to prepare a demo for some fellow teachers on how to create a quick and dirty piano reduction (but it needs to...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Terry Bacon
2/7/2012 6:41 PM
 Trying to make 6/8 and 3/4 playback the same in 2010
Perfect!!! That's what I want. I am teaching the concept of "enrhythmic" patterns to my students. Like "enharmonic" but with rhythm. I prefer to think of 3/4 as a "compound meter" feel rather than a...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Terry Bacon
Yesterday 11:26 AM
Thanks for the help. I am about to try the steps. I did mean dotted qtr = dotted half so that 1 measure of 6/8 will equal 2 measures of 3/4. 1/8 note in 6/8 equals 1/4 note in 3/4.
Yesterday 11:22 AM
Thanks both of you. I want to try Zuill's way. I went to the MIDI tool, but not sure how to get it to change to the way I want. Thanks so much. Terry
Yesterday 10:53 AM