Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Stuck notes on playback  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : traugh
About Me 
Profile Created :2/15/2002 4:25 AM
Total Posts : 32
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to traugh

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2007b and Snow Leopard?
One of the BIG advantages of Macintosh is that the hardware and software are much more backward compatible than in the PC world. It is very common for a Macintosh to be in use and completely...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!traugh
8/31/2009 10:33 AM
 Weird reverb on playback
Oh yeah, I have tried turning off the human playback function and it has no effect on the problem.
4/2/2009 11:00 AM

Weird reverb on playback
My Finale playback function and also the save as "audio file" have an excessive amount of reverb in the sound. Is there anyway to remove this? It is almost an echo - as if the piece were being played...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

traugh
4/2/2009 10:59 AM

Upgrade or no?
Not sure whether to upgrade my Finale to the latest version or not considering the new system software coming out. Should I upgrade the system software and wait to see what kind of problems people...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

traugh
10/22/2007 2:13 PM
Can't get internal playback to work - (Smart music soft synth)
Solution! After spending two 30 minute tech support phone calls with Scott and Chris today on my playback problem (thank you guys) Chris finally determined that this thing in my audio menus called an...
3/17/2006 3:17 PM