Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > MIDI, OS X, OMS - is there hope?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Spankypdx
About Me 
Profile Created :7/10/2002 5:14 PM
Total Posts : 18
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
AOL IM : [email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Spankypdx

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 FInale for iPad
Far from being a "mere toy" as some have noted; the iPad could be a useful tool for musicians on the road if the software would exist to facilitate that. I don't yet own an iPad, because as of now,...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Spankypdx
5/12/2010 12:52 PM
 notes change into rests in speedy entry
Thanks for the advice - I have had success with solving other problems in the past by trashing the Finale prefs. I'll try that. (This problem is temporarily solved by rebooting the computer, after...
6/1/2008 7:45 PM

notes change into rests in speedy entry
The weirdest thing started happening to me recently. When I enter notes using Speedy Entry, the note shows up on screen for a fraction of a second, then is replaced by a rest. I know the MIDI is...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Spankypdx
5/30/2008 8:14 PM
 What is the most efficient way of adding rehersal letters?
The way i've been doing it is to assign measure numbers with enclosures do display every 8 bars. Which works fine until I add repeats with endings; then the 8-bar form ends up being off by 2 bars (or...
2/9/2004 5:45 PM
 Finale 2004 for OS X
I too am anxiously awaiting Finale 2004. I for one wish they'd let us work with what they've got so far. I don't need Panther support, I don't need backward-compatibility with 9.x; I especially don't...
12/11/2003 4:30 PM