Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Pixelation when publishing  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : bendgo
About Me 
Profile Created :2/8/2016 5:58 PM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to bendgo

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Pixelation when publishing
Thank you very much all. It was the copy shop this time. I had a proof from them and then I got another proof from a straight up publishing house. Hands down better product even without the High...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!bendgo
5/11/2016 5:06 PM
I'm using finale 2014.4 on mac OSX on this terminal. The computers are also loaded with Adobe Acrobat Pro (fully paid for by the university so un-nerfed) so when you choose print and save as PDF, I...
5/4/2016 5:00 PM
That sound right Wiggy. How does one turn on or off smoothing? (Probably not a finale problem. Feel free to ignore if so.) I've zoomed in enormously and see no scaling/pixelating as bad as the...
5/4/2016 4:50 PM
That's a good question, but this is being printed by a shop that specializes in high volume professional services. They reproduce art and create books and such. I wonder if their resolution is,...
5/4/2016 4:14 PM

Hi, New Poster here. I've got some scores that I want professionally printed. I've set the pages to 9x12 and they look great, but I realize now that there is scaling/pixelating happening on the...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

bendgo
5/4/2016 3:10 PM