Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 14.5 for mac crashes when I try to edit (delete) bookmarks  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Fox
About Me 
Profile Created :8/29/2004 1:35 PM
Total Posts : 24
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Fox

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 14.5 for mac crashes when I try to edit (delete) bookmarks
Yes. Sorry for taking so long to answer. It crashes when I try to edit a bookmark.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Fox
6/7/2016 12:55 AM
Well, I just recently went from Finale 2010 to 2014.5 (and also downloaded the latest Apple operating system. I have been using this chamber orchestra file to get used to the new Finale edition. I...
5/23/2016 11:44 PM
Sorry, its me again. This whole adventure was a blind alley. After I replaced the preferences library, all of my instrument settings were gone. So I had to get rid of the new preferences file and...
5/22/2016 10:23 PM
Something else: I had three bookmarks: bookmark1 to bookmark3. They had been made in page mode. When I had trouble, I had tried to delete then when I was in scroll mode. So I tried to delete them in...
5/22/2016 9:34 PM
No. I did what you said. Put the preferences file on the desktop and changed its name to xpreferences. Then I got my file and tried to eliminate the existing bookmarks. It worked for two but crashed...
5/22/2016 9:24 PM