Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : down8ve
About Me 
Profile Created :8/12/2001 7:48 PM
Total Posts : 18
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.gustavus.edu/~dmoore
Private Message : Send a Private Message to down8ve

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Finale in College Lab
Here's a question for those of you using Finale 05 in a college music lab with OS 10.3.5. We have discovered that all of Finale's preferences are stored on in the individual user's Library folder....

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

down8ve
9/21/2004 7:23 PM
 Another one bites the dust
This discussion causes me to say this once again: If you want to use Finale get a PC. Don't get me wrong. I have been a big "MacAddict" for years. But when I look on the Finale Windows forums I see...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!down8ve
5/18/2004 8:29 AM
 Igor Engraver
I taught a Music Tech class three years ago where we compared a handful of music programs. I remember Igor as having the cleanest interface and making use of incredibly powerful right-clicking. I...
4/13/2004 10:16 AM
 Finale 2004 Update
dtoub said: "Seems to me that you're trying to rationalize changing platforms and are trolling for someone to agree with you, but I suspect you have some second thoughts or else you would not have...
1/15/2004 5:48 PM
 Finale 2004 Update
"...for example, as of this writing, the OSX versions of Norton Internet Security and Norton Personal Firewall are not yet compatible with 10.3." Not to press anyone's buttons, but do any OS X users...
1/15/2004 1:53 PM