Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Lew Buckley
About Me 
Profile Created :6/3/2002 5:14 AM
Total Posts : 59
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Lew Buckley

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 I think I understand Staff Lists in 2009 now
I, like a few others who have posted here, have been a Finale user since version 1.0. I'm a professional conductor, composer, arranger, and publisher. I'm 60 years old, and I'm not inclined to just...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Lew Buckley
8/7/2008 8:54 PM
 First ending bug?
Thanks for the tips. Although when I first tried it, removing the multirest didn't make the handles appear (I actually had to place whole rests in the measures to get handles), I tried it again on...
3/10/2008 9:24 AM

First ending bug?
When you make a first ending, it's made of two parts: the left half is the downward hook, the number, and the horizontal line going toward the right from the hook; the right half is the downward hook...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Lew Buckley
3/10/2008 1:23 AM
 Auto-save issue
Thanks, Gross - that's the answer. I don't know why I didn't see that. It hasn't changed since at least your 2006 version, and I should have found it. Trying to do too much too fast. Thanks again, Lew...
3/9/2008 4:49 PM

Auto-save issue
I'm experiencing something that I think is relatively new, though I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that it caused me a problem. When I set Auto Save to On in Preferences:Program Options, it now...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Lew Buckley
3/9/2008 3:35 PM