Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : phclar1
About Me 
Profile Created :6/10/2002 1:22 PM
Total Posts : 6
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to phclar1

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Bugs (a list to be completed by everyone) in F2004
First, I need to say that the problems I am describing have only occurred with Finale 2004 for Mac OS X. I didn't have any of these problems with Finale 2003. I am Mass Copying all of the music from...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!phclar1
3/20/2004 10:55 PM
Peter- Big thanks, that at least helps some of the problem. It doesn't work, however, when I get those "double" stacattos. Drag selecting them deletes both! My Finale 04 is also stacatto-ing rests!...
3/20/2004 5:47 PM
:freaked: Multiple problems!!!!! Do any of these sound familiar? Am I doing something wrong? I don't think so. At this rate, I'll go back to my old version. First, the articulation tool- 1) I...
3/20/2004 12:05 PM

Copying Dotted Rests and Notes
This is very frustrating! If I select "allow dotted rests", when I copy music whether it's dotted or not it's pasted as dotted (as opposed to a quarter tied to an eighth note). Sometimes I want the...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

phclar1
5/27/2003 11:57 AM

Must Be Bugs-obscure problems
Help, If you are about the quote the manual for any of these problems, you can save yourself the trouble, because they are not addressed there. (If so only tangentially-need a Finale expert here)...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

phclar1
6/10/2002 1:55 PM