Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : finalebuff
About Me 
Profile Created :7/21/2002 5:24 PM
Total Posts : 15
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to finalebuff

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Crashing with Play through Audio Units
I finally purchased 2014a, and have installed it on both my Mac Laptop and iMac desktop. Each time I try to play through the 'Audio Units' using Garritan Sounds, the entire program crashes. It plays...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

finalebuff
1/20/2014 5:03 PM

"must Be Online To Activate"
Hi - I am a clinician in Ohio and we have recently installed new 2010 on all of our iMac computers (OSX 10.5.7 intel core duo) in our brand new high school. When I try to use one of the method books...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

finalebuff
9/23/2009 1:56 PM

Playback Crashing
I am using Finale 2008 on an iMac Intel 2.16 Ghz computer running system 10.4.11, and have had NO issues with this program until today...when I try to go to play back the socre, it gets to 38% in the...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

finalebuff
7/8/2009 12:39 PM

manual positioning of notes error
I am attempting to create onscreen assessment files, and with almost every attempt, I am getting a "manual position of notes" error for some measures. Is there any command or keystroke that will...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

finalebuff
7/22/2007 7:17 PM
 Midi interface problem
Hi Brad - thanks for responding! Yes, I do know how to set it up - the problem is that my MIDI setup doesn't find the Midisport 1x1 when I do a 'scan for devices'. That's why I thought I might need...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!finalebuff
7/22/2007 7:14 PM