Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : pugman
About Me 
Profile Created :7/23/2002 2:15 PM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to pugman

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Normal and Rhythmic Notation style on same staff?
well, that did the trick!! but that was a huge setup procedure.... i guess it's time to upgrade, huh? hey, thanks a ton for all that information, you sure know your stuff!!! all the best! -Scott ...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!pugman
7/25/2002 3:17 PM
Cool, that worked, ok but one last question. Since the Rhythmic notation show up in the middle of the staff, it's right in the middle of my melody. Can I move the the notation up above the staff so...
7/25/2002 8:12 AM
ok, i've done all that, but now the only difference is that I have my rests back, but now I have a big blue rectangle over the measure that says "02. Rhythmic Notation"..... can you still help me??? ...
7/25/2002 6:48 AM
ok, so i've enterred one measure's worth of my melody in layer 1 and rests (for the chords) in layer 2, then attached chords to the rests in layer 2. So right now I have melody and rests appearing...
7/25/2002 2:52 AM

I'm sure this has been posted before, but I'm having a heck of a time trying to combine a melody line with slashes (that I want to use for chords). I tried reading the manual but it's not working....

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

pugman
7/23/2002 2:35 PM