Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jim Roberts
About Me 
Profile Created :10/2/1999 10:29 AM
Total Posts : 143
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jim Roberts

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Sad News
Fellow Finale users: It's with great sadness that I direct you to Bill Duncan's website, www.gwmp.com . According the Seattle Post-Inteligencer Bill passed away on Dec 1, 2006 and gives no other...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jim Roberts
12/22/2006 3:13 PM

Sad News
Fellow Finale users: It's with great sadness that I direct you to Bill Duncan's website, www.gwmp.com . According the Seattle Post-Inteligencer Bill passed away on Dec 1, 2006 and gives no other...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jim Roberts
12/22/2006 3:13 PM
 favorite version? just curious...
Finale 2002, Mac G3 laptop, system 8.1, BD fonts, HP 5000 printer. I've had no trouble whatever for over 3 years - no crashes, no software / hardware clitches, nothing but decent looking parts done...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jim Roberts
7/12/2004 7:22 AM
 Should I get my Laserjet 4MP repaired?
3 summers ago my HP 4m was eating paper. I found a place called "fixyourownprinter.com" that sold me the paper pick-up parts and came with a video with step by step instructions. Result: the printer...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jim Roberts
9/26/2003 5:13 AM
 HELP: Trying to choose a laser printer
I concur with the HP 5000 users; mine has not had a single problem in 2 1/2 years, printing thousands of pages of all sizes and weights. A fantastic printer. Before that I used an HP 4m for about 10...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jim Roberts
8/29/2003 12:32 PM