Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jared Haschek
About Me 
Profile Created :12/27/1999 1:02 AM
Total Posts : 629
Occupation : Musician - arranger, orchestrator, transcriber, engraver, songwriter, composer and producer
Interests : Other than music, AFL (www.afl.com.au) and cricket will keep me happy for a loooong time. I also play in and write for Compliments of Gus.
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :[email protected]
Personal Homepage : http://www.facebook.com/jaredhaschekmusic
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jared Haschek

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 20 years of using Finale
Hey Wiggy! I too have been using Finale for 20 years as of this year - it was 1996 when I was in university that my lecturer looked at a score I had produced in Logic and he said "you should be using...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jared Haschek
10/27/2016 4:50 AM
 Strange multimeasure rest behavior
Hey guys, appreciate the insight. It's a bit of a mystery to me too, but I CAN tell you that I created this arrangement by taking a previous arrangement for the same company, deleting all the bars,...
10/26/2016 6:14 PM

Strange multimeasure rest behavior
Hi everyone, if you could have a look at the trumpet, alto sax, tenor sax and trombone parts in the attached file, you'll see that the multimeasure rests in the first half of the song are grouping...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jared Haschek
10/25/2016 8:06 PM
 Play 5 and Finale 2014.5
Thanks guys - Jetcopy might be on to something there. Daz, I just installed Play... there weren't any options to chose AU or VST, so I'm assuming it just made those decisions for me. Might need to...
9/25/2016 1:51 AM

Play 5 and Finale 2014.5
Hi everyone, I have recently subscribed to the EastWest composer cloud, and would love to have these libraries available from within Finale for playback. I just can't figure it out - Play isn't...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jared Haschek
9/24/2016 5:12 PM