Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : musicpubl
About Me 
Profile Created :12/28/2000 6:04 PM
Total Posts : 429
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://members.aol.com/musicpubl
Private Message : Send a Private Message to musicpubl

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale 2003 in OSX Help!
Just to clarify: You will need to use either OMS or FreeMIDI if boot into OS 9, and probably also if you use Classic (though I'm not sure about this because I can't even boot Finale successfully in...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!musicpubl
10/18/2002 5:25 PM
 Finale 2003 in OSX Help!
Thanh, OS X has a wonderful Core MIDI system that is built into the OS - no more need for OMS or FreeMIDI that was previously required in OS 9. You should be able to plug and play your MIDI device,...
10/17/2002 11:54 AM
 Movements, and the like
Gustav, I suggest you consider keeping separate movements in separate files. At least if you're talking about larger movements. Here are some advantages: 1) This used to be a big concern and is not...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!musicpubl
10/4/2002 6:02 PM
 want whole notes in middle of measure
There has been significant discussion in the past few months regarding 'conventions', and I think it a bit dangerous when someone lists something as such when it is clearly not conventional. While...
9/25/2002 2:37 AM
 Midi - edit continuous data
You are essentially setting your midi device/soundcard to have that channel or that sound playing back at a volume of 0. If you were to restart the computer or the sound device, I think you'd see it...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!musicpubl
9/17/2002 10:29 AM