Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

Viewing user profile for : Jack Clark
About Me 
Profile Created :12/12/2010 10:42 AM
Total Posts : 376
Occupation : I'm supposed to be a retired lawyer. But my wife and I bought the newspaper that she ran for 13 years. Now I do the grunt work.
Interests : I play an upright guitarrĂ³n, highly modified to play double bass lines. I also built a solid-body upright guitarrĂ³n that breaks to fit in my suitcase.
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jack Clark

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Unexpected enthusiasm for Finale playback from a very experienced orchestral musician
And I would expect that quite a number of professional musicians are familiar with and regularly use Finale, and so are probably quite familiar with the utility of Finale Playback, n'est-ce pas?
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jack Clark
9/8/2014 5:32 PM
 Triplet confusion
What is the time signature? 3/4?
3/10/2014 6:04 PM
 How would you notate this?
Exactly what I do for our little amateur band and exactly why I do it. I mean, when you're playing with people who ask questions like "should I come in faster or slower?" . . ....
2/17/2014 9:32 PM
 Can anyone name this tune for me? It's been running through my head for days.
Thanks, Wiggy, that's the tune, alright. Hacked it up pretty good, I did, but that's it. Thanks, man. Now maybe I can get some sleep!
12/28/2013 6:38 AM

Can anyone name this tune for me? It's been running through my head for days.
I used to know the name of this one, but I'm blocking it somehow. (I pounded this recording out on my cell phone keyboard. Also, I don't have it exactly right. Sorry for both.)

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jack Clark
12/28/2013 5:55 AM