Total Posts : 59
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Daniele Ghisi

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 (No Subject)
Hi Dr Wiggy; I strongly disagree. At least on Mac, Finale 25 has a huge lagging problem for simple operations such as speedy edit, which previous versions (say, <= 2011) had absolutely not. Lagging...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Daniele Ghisi
12/5/2016 3:21 PM
 Finale 25 - Tempo tool gone - what to use instead?
+1 for Daz's suggestion. It's extremely important for a professional tool to be able to read and set MIDI event values precisely. Tempo changes are actually representable by points and being able to...
9/3/2016 12:46 PM
Hi Daz, unfortunately this is not doable, I'm talking about decimal changes in the tempo, which I cannot even see graphically. This completely breaks my workflow and makes me rethink the utility of...
8/31/2016 7:22 AM
Hi Daz, and thanks for helping me. Via your suggestion I am now able to set the value I wish via "set to", but I don't seem to be able to INSPECT the existing tempo value. How can I see PRECISELY the...
8/31/2016 5:08 AM
I've often used MIDI tempo to perfectly align MIDI tempi imported from other environments. I don't seem to be able to do this any longer with Finale 25 (I'm trying the demo version). I have a voice...
8/31/2016 4:16 AM